Indian Adventures with Skywalk - Airplane
DEPARTS FROM LAS VEGAS, NV
Journey to Grand Canyon West! Includes aerial sightseeing of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam,
and the West Rim of Grand Canyon. You can access the Skywalk from this tour!
Travel by state of the art vistaliner airplanes from the Las Vegas valley to the heart of the Hualapai Nation. Upon arrival at the terminal use the convenient area shuttle service to
reach the Indian Village. The village consists of five small exhibits depicting not only the Hualapai Tribe, but three other Arizona tribes and the tipis that represent many Plains
- Las Vegas area hotel transfers
- Hop-on/Hop-off shuttle system access
- Light meal
Rates and Reservations, Indian Adventures
Rates and Reservations, with Skywalk tour
OVER THE EDGE TOUR
DEPARTS FROM THE GRAND CANYON'S WEST RIM
- Air tour to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Remarkable views of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
- Pontoon boat ride down the river.
What's NOT Included:
- Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Visitors pass. This is sold at the entrance of the West Rim and is required to board an aircraft.
Tour Duration: ~Tour times vary~
Embark on a aerial tour which includes a breathtaking descent 4,000 foot descent to land smoothly on the floor of the Grand Canyon. There, surrounded by
the towering stone walls and spires, you are immersed in the canyon's legendary beauty. Pontoon boats wait to take
guests for a cruise on the Colorado river that offers additional and unique perspectives on the surrounding landscape.