59' Deluxe Houseboat
at Cottonwood Cove, Lake Mohave
Don't have a clue where to begin? We've published a guide for planning a houseboat
vacation at: www.houseboatfun.com
The 59' Deluxe has a very open layout featuring a living area in front salon, dinette seating, breakfast counter,
a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ grill, 2 private and 2 semi-private bedrooms, 5 queen beds, wet bar and sun
canopy on the top deck and 1 1/2 baths. The configuration is a bit different than the XT.
The 59' Deluxe Houseboat Model Features:
- 2 Private and 2 Semi-Private Bedrooms each with a Queen Bed
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
- 1 1/2 Baths
- Breakfast Counter
- Sun Canopy on Top Deck
- Wet Bar with Icemaker & Refrigerator on Top Deck
- Captain's Flying Bridge for driving from Top Deck
- Intercom between Upper and Lower Helm
- 2 155-Quart Built-in Ice Chests on Front Deck
- Gas BBQ Grill
- 19" TV/VCR (VHS Recorder)
- Cassette/CD Stereo
- Coffee Maker, Blender & Toaster
- 2 Refrigerators: Propane and Electric
- Full Size Range & Oven
Kitchen Furnishings / Utensils:
- Dish Towels & Pot Holders
- Dish Drainer with Mat & Scrub Sponge
- Tableware Tray & Paper Towel Holder
- Kitchen Trash Can & 6 Large Trash Bags
- 2 Drawer Organizers & 2 Sink Plugs
- Ice Pick, Corkscrew & Can Opener
- 2 Non-Stick Spatulas & 2 Rubber Spatulas
- Soup Ladle, Large Spoon & Slotted Cooking Spoon
- Measuring Cup & Spoon Set
- Tea Kettle & Cutting Board
- 3 Piece BBQ Set & BBQ Brush
- Cheese Grater, Colander & Vegetable Peeler
- 4 Marshmallow Forks
- Paring Knife, Knife/Fork Set & Knife Sharpener
- Dinner Knives & Steak Knives
- Mixing Bowl Set & Baking Dish
- Cookware Set, Serving Platter & Pitcher
- Skillet, Griddle & Microwave Cookware
- Forks, Tea Spoons, Table Spoons & Salad Tongs
- Dinner Plates, Glasses & Cups
Furniture - Indoor & Outdoor:
- 3 Dinette Chairs, 3 Bar Stools & 4 Deck Chairs (Patio)
- Breakfast Counter
Electronics / Heating & Cooling:
- 19" TV/VCR (VHS Recorder) in Main Salon
- Water Heater
- Central Air Conditioning & Heat
- Power Outlets (110v)
- Cassette/CD Stereo
- VHF Radio
Linens (towels, blankets, etc.):
- Sheets (10), Pillows with Cases (10) & Blankets (5)
- Bath Towels (10) & Wash Cloths (10)
Bathroom & Cleaning Supplies:
- Dust Pan with Broom, Bucket, Mop & Step Stool
- Vacuum with Attachments & 1 Fly Swatter
- Kitchen Dish Soap
- 2 Bathroom Wastebaskets & Bathroom Soap Dishes w/Soap
- Toilet Brush with Holder & Bio-Degradable Toilet Paper
- 2 Ash Trays
Safety & Instructional Items:
- Sledge Hammer, 4 Stakes & 2 Mooring Ropes
- Personal Flotation Devices (12) & Floatation Cushion
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Alarms & Fire Extinguishers (3)
- Area Map, Operations Manual & Instructional Videotape
- First Aid Kit & Marine Radio (VHF)
- Safety Railings, Ships Bell & SOS Flag
Mileage & Speed Specifications:
- Dual 115hp Outboard Engines
- 8 to 10 mph
Water / Sewage / Fuel Capacities:
- 300 Fresh Water Tank
- 300 Black Water Tank
- 265 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Two 7-Gallon Propane Tanks
- One 5-Gallon Propane Tank for Deluxe BBQ Grill
59' Deluxe Houseboat
at Cottonwood Cove 2009
$643 - $756
Rates and season dates subject to change.
Houseboat Boarding - Boarding is between 8 and 10 a.m. Check in at the rental office upon arrival.
Houseboat must be returned to marina refueled, pumped out and unloaded no later than 2 p.m. of the last day.
We offer several boating schedules to accommodate your vacation requirements. Please refer to the chart to
plan your trip. (Special scheduled arrangements can be made during the non-peak season based upon availability.) All houseboats are rented by the day.
A first day's rental deposit, prior to any applicable discounts or promotions, is required to confirm your
reservation if made before 45 days from departure date, and will be applied directly toward the rental rate. A
rental term is generally a minimum of 2 days depending on boat model and season. Some models are only available for a 3 or 7-day minimum.
Early Boarding Option
Take command of your houseboat the evening before departure by selecting the "Early Board" option when
available. You'll spend the first night on the boat at the marina - with easy access to marina services and be
first out in the morning with all paperwork and houseboat orientation already completed.
Trip Cancellation Protection
Plans change. Emergencies happen. Trip Cancellation Protection is a valuable option for groups that may
need to make last-minute changes to their reservations. This option protects your vacation investment in case of an emergency resulting in the cancellation of your rental.
When you purchase this protection, your houseboat deposit and rental payment become fully refundable if you
cancel your trip due to an emergency, whether it is for medical, professional or personal reasons.
Trip Cancellation may only be purchased 45+ days prior to the start of your trip.
Trip Cancellation Protection is not available inside of 45 days from arrival at the marina and cannot be
canceled or transferred once purchased. If your reservation dates change, and Trip Cancellation Protection
has been purchased, this protection cannot be applied to the new reservation within 45 days of your trip.
Full Payment - Payment in full is required 60 days prior to boarding your houseboat. It is your responsibility to
get this payment in on time!
Acceptable Rental & Deposit Payment - Cash, money order, cashier's check, traveler's check, MasterCard
, VISA, Discover or American Express. No personal checks or debit cards accepted, unless it has a Visa or Mastercard symbol.
All Credit Card payments must be made in the name of the contracting party.
Cancellation Policy - If you must cancel, notify us at least 60 days before your departure date. Your deposit
will be refunded less a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received between 59 and 45 days before
departure are subject to a cancellation fee equal to your deposit amount. Cancellations received less than 44
days before scheduled departure are subject to forfeiture of total prepayment. Full payment shall be paid at
least 60 days before departure date. If full rental payment is not received at least 60 days before departure
date, your reservation will be considered cancelled and your entire deposit will be forfeited. Reservations
made less than 60 days in advance must be paid in full within 48 hours of booking.
If you must reschedule your vacation or change your equipment rental during the same year, there is a $50.00
change fee when original departure date is more than 60 days in advance. Any rescheduling requests 59 days
or less before original departure date will be treated as a cancellation. See cancellation policy. We regret
that marina cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies as a cause for cancellation. For this
reason, we recommend "Trip Cancellation Protection". For additional information regarding this option, see definitions below.
Operation - All operation procedures are reviewed with customer at the marina. No special boat license is
needed, only respect for size of craft, its engines, basic boating rules and courtesy.
Rentals - Rentals are limited to adults age 21 and older with valid automobile driver's license. Rates do not
include, tax, fuel, or any optional waivers. There is a 3 day rental minimum for each of the houseboats.
Security Deposit - DOES NOT APPLY TOWARD RENTAL FEE. Deposit is refundable when boat is
returned to marina, fueled, cleaned and unloaded on time and in the same condition as checked out.
Damage Waiver - Forever Resorts carries insurance against general charter risks. Charterer's responsibility
for any covered loss or damage will be $10,000 or otherwise equal to the required deposit, if the Charterer
accepts damage waiver at the time of the charter. Damage waiver will reduce the charterer's responsibility to the amount equal to the required deposit of covered loss. Damage waiver is NOT INSURANCE. LOSS OF
INVENTORY ITEMS, BOAT PROPELLERS, OUTDRIVES, PROPERTY OF THE CHARTERER, ADDITIONAL USERS AND OTHER PARTIES ARE NOT COVERED BY FOREVER RESORTS INSURANCE OR OPTIONAL DAMAGE WAIVER.
Trip Cancellation Protection - Protects your vacation funds in case of an emergency resulting in the
cancellation of your rental. When you purchase Trip Cancellation Protection, your houseboat deposit and rental
payment become fully refundable if you cancel your trip due to an emergency, whether it is for medical,
professional or personal reasons. Trip Cancellation Protection may ONLY be purchased up to 60 DAYS IN
ADVANCE OF BOARDING DATE. Trip Cancellation Protection cannot be cancelled once purchased and is
non-refundable, and non-transferrable. Trip Cancellation Protection cannot be transferred to another reservation.
Facilitating Fee - If you must reschedule your vacation due to a conflict with the original date requested, you
may do so if it is at least 60 days before your original departure date during the same calendar year. You will
be charged a non-refundable $50.00 facilitating fee, per change made to your original reservation.
Please make your reservations at Mohave Houseboat Reservations