59' Deluxe XT Houseboat
at ANTELOPE POINT at Lake Powell
The 59' Deluxe XT has a very open and spacious living area in front salon with a ceiling fan, formal dining table and chairs,
breakfast counter, a fully equipped kitchen, 5 queen beds, wet bar and sun canopy on the top deck and 1 1/2 baths.
The 59' Deluxe XT Houseboat Features:
- 4 Private Walk-In Bedrooms each with a Queen Bed
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
- 1 1/2 Baths
- Breakfast Counter
- Sun Canopy on Top Deck
- Wet Bar with Icemaker & Refrigerator on Top Deck
- Captain's Flying Bridge for driving from Top Deck
- GPS Tracking System
- Intercom Between Upper and Lower Helm
- Gas BBQ Grill
- 18" Higher Ceiling with Ceiling Fan In Living Room
- Upgraded Rattan Furniture in Main Salon
- Coffee Maker & Blender
- Trash Compactor
- Electric Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Full Size Range & Oven
Kitchen Furnishings / Utensils:
- Dish Towels & Pot Holders
- Dish Drainer with Mat & Scrub Sponge
- Tableware Tray & Paper Towel Holder
- 2 Drawer Organizers & 2 Sink Plugs
- Kitchen Trash Can & 6 Large Trash Bags
- Ice Pick, Corkscrew & Can Opener
- 2 Non-Stick Spatulas & 2 Rubber Spatulas
- Soup Ladle, Large Spoon & Slotted Cooking Spoon
- Measuring Cup & Spoon Set
- Tea Kettle & Cutting Board
- 3 Piece BBQ Set & BBQ Brush
- Cheese Grater, Colander & Vegetable Peeler
- 4 Marshmallow Forks
- Paring Knife, Knife/Fork Set & Knife Sharpener
- Dinner Knives & Steak Knives
- Mixing Bowl Set & Baking Dish
- Cookware Set, Serving Platter & Pitcher
- Skillet, Griddle & Microwave Cookware
- Forks, Tea Spoons, Table Spoons & Salad Tongs
- Dinner Plates, Glasses & Cups
Furniture - Indoor & Outdoor:
- 6 Dinette Chairs, 3 Bar Stools & 4 Deck Chairs (Patio)
- Ceiling Fan in Main Salon
- Upgraded Main Salon Furniture
Electronics / Heating & Cooling:
- 27" TV/VCR/DVD in Main Salon
- TV/VCR/DVD in Captain's Quarters
- Satellite Dish with separate receivers for both TV's
- Central Air Conditioning & Heat and Water Heater
- Power Outlets (110v)
- CD Stereo
- VHF Radio
- Battery Backup
Linens (towels, blankets, etc.):
- Sheets (10), Pillows with Cases (10) & Blankets (5)
- Bath Towels (10) & Wash Cloths (10)
Bathroom & Cleaning Supplies:
- Dust Pan with Broom, Mop, Bucket & Step Stool
- Vacuum with Attachments & 1 Fly Swatter
- Kitchen Dish Soap
- 2 Bathroom Wastebaskets & 2 Bathroom Soap Dishes
- Toilet Brush with Holder & Bio-Degradable Toilet Paper
- 2 Ash Trays
Safety & Instructional Items:
- Sledge Hammer, 4 Stakes & 2 Mooring Ropes
- Personal Flotation Devices (12) & Floatation Cushion
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Alarms & Fire Extinguishers (3)
- Area Map, Operations Manuals & Instructional Videotape
- First Aid Kit & Marine Radio (VHF)
- Safety Railings, Ships Bell & SOS Flag
Mileage & Speed Specifications:
- Dual 150hp Outboard Engines
- 8 to 10 mph
Water / Sewage / Fuel Capacities:
- 300 Fresh Water Tank
- 400 Black Water Tank
- 285 Gallon Fuel Tank
- One 5-Gallon Propane Tank for Deluxe BBQ Grill
59' Deluxe XT
at Antelope Point 2009
Number of Days/Nights
$764 - $899 per day
Rates and season dates subject to change.
Houseboat Boarding - Boarding is between 8 and 10 a.m. Check in at the rental office upon arrival. Houseboat must be
returned to marina refueled, pumped out and unloaded no later than 2 p.m. of the last day. We offer several boating
schedules to accommodate your vacation requirements. Please refer to the chart to plan your trip. (Special scheduled
arrangements can be made during the non-peak season based upon availability.) All houseboats are rented by the day.
Minimum rentals are three (3) days. Trip length and departure / return information is below.
Early Boarding Option - This is a great value! For an additional fee plus tax, you will be able to board your houseboat
the evening before your scheduled departure day. This will allow you to load all of your vacation items onto the boat so
you'll be ready to leave immediately after the houseboat orientation the following morning. A limited amount of early
boards are available on a first come, first served basis and reservations must be made in advance.
Confirmation Deposit - A deposit is due when the reservation is made and does not apply toward rental fee. Deposit
is refundable when boat is returned on time in same condition as checked out.
Full Payment - Payment in full is required 60 days prior to boarding your houseboat. It is your responsibility to get this
payment in on time!
Acceptable Rental & Deposit Payment - Cash, money order, cashier's check, traveler's check, MasterCard, VISA,
Discover or American Express. No personal checks or debit cards accepted, unless it has a Visa or Mastercard symbol.
All Credit Card payments must be made in the name of the contracting party.
Cancellation Policy - If you must cancel, notify us at least 60 days before your departure date. Your deposit will be
refunded less a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received between 59 and 45 days before departure are subject to a
cancellation fee equal to your deposit amount. Cancellations received less than 44 days before scheduled departure are
subject to forfeiture of total prepayment. Full payment shall be paid at least 60 days before departure date. If full rental
payment is not received at least 60 days before departure date, your reservation will be considered cancelled and your
entire deposit will be forfeited. Reservations made less than 60 days in advance must be paid in full within 48 hours of booking.
If you must reschedule your vacation or change your equipment rental during the same year, there is a $50.00 change fee
when original departure date is more than 60 days in advance. Any rescheduling requests 59 days or less before original
departure date will be treated as a cancellation. See cancellation policy. We regret that marina cannot make
exceptions for personal emergencies as a cause for cancellation. For this reason, we recommend "Trip Cancellation
Protection". For additional information regarding this option, see definitions below.
Operation - All operation procedures are reviewed with customer at the marina. No special boat license is needed, only
respect for size of craft, its engines, basic boating rules and courtesy.
Rentals - Rentals are limited to adults age 21 and older with valid automobile driver's license. Rates do not include, tax,
fuel, or any optional waivers. There is a 3 day rental minimum for each of the houseboats.
Security Deposit - DOES NOT APPLY TOWARD RENTAL FEE. Deposit is refundable when boat is returned to
marina, fueled, cleaned and unloaded on time and in the same condition as checked out.
Damage Waiver - Forever Resorts carries insurance against general charter risks. Charterer's responsibility for any
covered loss or damage will be $10,000 or otherwise equal to the required deposit, if the Charterer accepts damage
waiver at the time of the charter. Damage waiver will reduce the charterer's responsibility to the amount equal to the required deposit of covered loss. Damage waiver is NOT INSURANCE. LOSS OF INVENTORY ITEMS, BOAT
PROPELLERS, OUTDRIVES, PROPERTY OF THE CHARTERER, ADDITIONAL USERS AND OTHER PARTIES ARE NOT COVERED BY FOREVER RESORTS INSURANCE OR OPTIONAL DAMAGE WAIVER.
Trip Cancellation Protection - Protects your vacation funds in case of an emergency resulting in the cancellation of your
rental. When you purchase Trip Cancellation Protection, your houseboat deposit and rental payment become fully
refundable if you cancel your trip due to an emergency, whether it is for medical, professional or personal reasons. Trip
Cancellation Protection may ONLY be purchased up to 60 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF BOARDING DATE. Trip
Cancellation Protection cannot be cancelled once purchased and is non-refundable, and non-transferrable. Trip
Cancellation Protection cannot be transferred to another reservation.
Facilitating Fee - If you must reschedule your vacation due to a conflict with the original date requested, you may do so if
it is at least 60 days before your original departure date during the same calendar year. You will be charged a non
-refundable $50.00 facilitating fee, per change made to your original reservation.
Please make your reservations at Antelope Point reservations.